St MARY’S LIGHTHOUSE
Victorian lighthouse operational from 1898 until 1984. It and the keeper's cottage are open to visitors - access is between tides over a causeway. It is surrounded by rock pools and something of a nature reserve. The closest dry mainland is called Curry's Point, named for a Michael Curry who was hung from a gibbet on the spot in 1739.